Micro Winery Systems
Click Image for Gallery
Your Own Micro Winery !!
Have you dreamed of opening your own boutique winery, cider house or meadery but didn’t want to break the bank? WE has the perfect solution for you! WE offers complete micro winery systems that are efficient, versatile and affordable. Imagine, an entire winery shipped direct to your location - all ready for quick and easy installation.
Take advantage of the escalating boutique wine opportunity with an attractive WE micro winery system. Take pride in offering your own fine quality wines with a WE winery that is specifically designed to suit your needs. WE has everything you require to produce a wide variety of wines - no matter where you are located!
Call us to get a detailed quote for your own customized wine making system. WE will save you time and money. We can prepare q detailed quote with the equipment, size and number of tanks that suit your needs.
For example, consider the WE standard Micro Winery System featuring 4 x 200 gallon (750 Litre) fermenters. This system with variable capacity tanks can produce as many styles of wine as you want in batch sizes ranging from 300 Litres (80 gallons) up to 180 gallons (20 cases) per tank. Note that this system can easily be expanded to accommodate your sales growth by simply adding more (or larger) tanks. Just give us a call for a quote that includes the components, size and number of tanks you will require to get up and running.
The Micro Winery System has everything you need at an unbeatable value. Just bring in the juice and start making wine!
What is included:
- 4 x 750 Litre (198 US gallon) stainless steel tanks with variable capacity lids including hand pump with manometer, gasket, tube, pressure release valve, stainless cover lid, 1.5" tri-clamp transfer port with butterfly valve, clamp & gasket and sample tap midway along wall of the tank.
- Attractive and sturdy stainless steel stands for tanks
- 50 feet ¾” transfer hose with 1.5" tri-clamp barb fittings
- ½ hp process pump (115 volt) with by-pass, on pump trolley with 1.5" tri-clamp connection
- Gas hose assembly with Nitrogen gas regulator, 10 ft braided 3/8” hose and hand spraying handle
- 20 pad, plate & frame filter with pump, gauge, by-pass, 1.5" tri-clamp connection
- WEBF2 counter top bottle filler with gas injection option
- Semi-automatic counter top corker with protective shield
- Counter top shrink cap tunnel
- Enough processing and packaging supplies to get you started including: corks, shrink capsules, and filter sheets.
- Detailed installation specifications and support
Complete Micro Winery System Price …. $12,300!
Please allow up to 60 days for delivery, depending on the season.