Your shopping cart is empty!
Our Privacy Statement
We have been committed to keep all information about you and your on line relationships and experiences with us confidential. In our business, keeping your personal information private is not only of the utmost importance to us, it is critical.
Our commitment to respect and protect the privacy and confidentiality of our customers' private information is addressed here in our Privacy Statement. We would like to make clear why we ask for your private information; how we use this information in establishing, maintaining and distinguishing your relationship with us; how we endeavor to keep your private information confidential, and how you can inquire about the information we hold about you and/or your business.
This Policy applies to the operations of WE Winery Equipment Ltd. in Canada regardless of your choice of method of business with us- in our office, our productions facility, at a coffee shop, online, or by telephone or fax. The team members, partners, associates, and affiliates of WE Winery Equipment Ltd. offer our clients a wide range of design, print media, print services, promotional goods and services and custom-created products and solutions. Reference throughout this Policy Statement to "we", "our" and "us" means WE Winery Equipment Ltd. and its team.
Every one of our team members is responsible for maintaining, promoting and supporting the confidentiality of all private information to which they are privy. As part of the condition of employment and contract, our employees and contract workers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement binding them to this responsibility which governs their actions, even if they should ever leave or retire from WE Winery Equipment Ltd. under any terms and conditions.
We keep our employees informed about our policies and procedures for protecting our customers' personal information and to strengthen the importance of complying with them. All employees are also required, as another condition of employment, to conform to these policies and procedures.
WE Winery Equipment Ltd. has a Privacy Officer who oversees privacy governance including policy, dispute resolution, education, promotion and awareness and communications activities and reporting to our CEO, Board of Director and Senior Management. WE Winery Equipment Ltd.'s Privacy Officer can be reached on our web site via our Contact Page.
On occasion, we may communicate with you by mail, telephone or electronic means to inform you of our new products and services that may be of interest to you. This does not include information:
* on or enclosed with your written or electronic invoices for accounts, products or services provided;
* posted at or on-screen in your emails or your online account with WE Winery Equipment Ltd.
* communicated to you in person by us.
If you would prefer not to receive our direct marketing services, you can have your name purged from our direct marketing information lists. Please contact us and we will be happy to make the arrangement for you.
Sharing Your Private Information
Simply put, We don't (NEVER) do this without your written consent.
To ensure that you benefit from our full range of products and services, should ever the need to share some of your private information with our third-party partners arise, we will only do this with your written consent. We will NOT, without your permission, share your private information.
You may choose not to provide us with all of the private information that we ask, and only provide us with the minimum required in order for us to be able to serve you better and especially provide you with our on line services.
You can also withdraw your consent to our use of your private information, if any, as long as:
* you give us at least thirty (30) days written notice by completing the necessary forms available at your request;
* there are no legal requirements for the use of your private information;
* withdrawing your consent does not result in our inability to fulfill your contract with us, and;
* your consent does not relate to a product and/or service we have granted to you that requires your private information where we are required to collect and exchange your private information on an ongoing basis with a credit bureau, credit insurers and other lenders, and/or financial institutions in order to maintain the integrity of the products and/or services provided to you
Summary and Resolution of Disputes
We take our responsibility to respect, protect and maintain the confidentiality of your private information seriously. For more information about our commitment to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your private information, please contact us via our Contact Page.
If you feel that your questions and/or concerns have not been addressed to your satisfaction, we definitely would be happy to hear from you in order to assist you better.
WE Winery Equipment Ltd.
4753 Cherry Street
Canada L4A 3K9
Should, for any reason, your issues/concerns have yet to be resolved, you may appeal to the WE Winery Equipment Ltd. Ombudsman for an additional inquiry.
The Office of the Ombudsman
WE Winery Equipment Ltd.
4753 Cherry Street
Canada L4A 3K9
WE Winery Equipment Ltd. Security Statement - Contents
* Comments on Security
* Considerations Regarding Security for a Safe Online Experience with us
* Beware of software downloads with offers of free services
* Removing Third Party software from your computer
* How to Protect Yourself from Phishing and Email Scams
Comments on Security
We endeavor to protect your confidential information and privacy when our customers experience our on line services. A secure sign in process and strong and proved method of encryption are only the first major steps in helping to prevent unwanted accessing of your account information held with WE Winery Equipment Ltd.
When you connect to the Internet, it is a two way connection and the Internet also connects back to you (your internet terminal). Even before your connection has been established to WE Winery Equipment’s Web site (winery-equipment.com), someone out there could potentially get access to your computer. Also, as you surf (browse) the Internet, there is still a trail of information left behind.
Considerations Regarding Security for a Safe Online Experience with us
Security we have put in place
- We do not store credit card information..
- Payment processing is done entirely by Paypal. which is very secure: https://cms.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=security/online_security_center)
We NEVER send you messages asking you to provide us with personal or account information via email
Please note that email messages are not encrypted! They are subject to interception and can be read by third parties.
What you should do:
There are many security measures you can take to protect your confidential information when you access the internet:
1. For our online experience, always:
* verify WE Winery Equipment Ltd.' Web site names (i.e. winery-equipment.com) in the "Address" or "Location" placed at the top of the browser if you are automatically redirected by our servers, or we have provided links for you to click on in anyway, please check the URL (web site address or location)
* if you need to send us confidential or personal information, sign in to your account using our secure sessions and send us a secure message using the link provided
* keep your credit cards and passwords safe, do not give your passwords to anyone and do not store them in view or easily accessible locations
* remember that passwords can be broken, so change your passwords on a regular basis and follow our guidelines on how to choose a secure password
* always sign out to finish your secure session with us. You will be automatically signed out if the secure session is left inactive for more than 10 minutes
* once logged off, erase all traces of your secure session from the memory (cache) of your computer or terminal
* if you are accessing your account from a public place, make sure no one is watching you sign out of your account when finished instead of closing the browser
We DO NOT recommend the following:
* using software that "memorizes" passwords
* leaving your computer idle and signed in to your secure session, although you will be signed out after 10 minutes of inactivity, someone may be able to access your account while you are not at the computer during those 10 minutes
* sending confidential information via email, it is not a secure method of contact using public terminals such as libraries and internet cafes to access your account with us since those public terminals may not be secure and should never be trusted
2. For General Computer Security Information, we recommend:
* scan your PC frequently with an updated version of antivirus software at least once a week
* learn more about firewall and integrate one to your home/office network
* disable file sharing features in Windows products
* your computer's operating system and the its browsers are regularly updated with security patches, make sure these updates are implemented properly
* make backups of your data in case of lose of or damage to your computer
We DO NOT recommend:
* do not send us or anyone your private information such as credit card numbers, social insurance numbers, etc...
* accepting files or attachments on your computer, unless the files have been scanned clear of viruses and malicious software or you trust the files
3. For General Account/Financial Security, we recommend:
* report lost or stolen credit cards your financial institutions immediately
* review your invoices from us and compare them to charges to your credit cards and make sure they reflect the correct amounts
We DO NOT recommend:
* do not send us your credit card numbers, password, etc...via email
Please remember that emails are not encrypted
Beware of software downloads with offers of free services
Organizations that capture information about usage and buying behavior patterns on the Internet abundant on the Internet. Some of these organizations monitor Internet activity through software downloaded to your personal computer or on a public computer you use. This monitored information can include card numbers, account numbers and passwords. It also includes the personal and confidential information on the secure pages that you browse.
You may have downloaded this software in exchange for free services, or you may be unaware that it is on your PC (for example, if you download several software programs bundled into the same download). Be cautious of downloading software with offers of free virus protection or Internet accelerators or software that will "make your computer faster" or other temptations. These "bogus" offers can result in a third party company monitoring your Internet activity and collecting your vital information. Understand the risks and don’t compromise your privacy and online security. When you access our secure online services (e.g. our secure online services) using computers that have this monitoring software installed, your otherwise secure session information will run through third party computers and it will give them access to your private information.
We endeavor to provide you with a safe and secure online environment, however, you also need to take some appropriate measures to secure your personal computing environment. In order you to help us to safeguard your privacy, we strongly recommend that you avoid using computers or terminals which have third party monitoring software installed, when you use our online services.
How to Protect Yourself from Phishing and Email Scams
Removing Third Party Software from your computer
Removing such software from your PC can be difficult. However, there are a lot of resources you can turn to and invest in to help you secure your computing environment. Please purchase, install and run spyware detection software to protect your pc.
You may have experienced or read about recent incidents of unsolicited email messages masquerading as legitimate companies that trick recipients into divulging personal and financial information. These phishing (also called "brand spoofing") emails send you to web sites pretending to be legitimate companies that ask for your personal and financial information.
At no time does WE Winery Equipment Ltd. request personal or financial information by sending out unsolicited emails. We never ask for it, and you should never send personal identification numbers or other private information by email as it is not a secure method of contact.
A common email scam uses unsolicited email to deceive consumers into disclosing private information. The deceptive email suggests clicking on a link or attachment for any one of the following reasons:
* Change / update to personal information
* Possible suspension of accounts
* Application for product or service offers
* free gifts for a completed survey
After clicking on an attachment or link from the unsolicited email, the user is taken to a bogus site that requests confidential personal information, which could include:
* User ID's
* Account Numbers
* Credit Card Numbers
* Other Private Information
If you receive an email pretending to be from WE Winery Equipment Ltd. or a member of WE Winery Equipment Ltd.. that asks for personal or private information, do not reply or click on the link in the email. To ensure that the email is legitimate, contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Always enter your WE Winery Equipment Ltd. Web site names (i.e. www.winery-equipment.com) using your bookmarks or any of our published URLs.
* Review your financial statements regularly for unauthorized or suspicious transactions.
* Never send personal and/or financial information via unsecured email.
* Do not trust email headers as they can be easily forged.