Filler - WEBF2 Filler with Gas Purge
Click Image for Gallery
The WEBF2 is a versatile and dependable bottle filler. Its unique design allows you to fill to your bottles quickly and efficiently. It comes with two filling methods - visual level where the filling stops when your product reaches the desired height in the bottle, or you can use the highly accurate timed setting.
The gas purge option will automatically inject each bottle with inert gas (Nitrogen) prior to filling. You simply use the convenient touch screen to set the number of seconds you require the gas to go in to your bottles. As soon as the gas injection is finished, the filling will automatically start. And, your settings will remain saved for continual use.
The WEBF2 is ideal for most clear liquids including wines, olive oils, spirits, juices and teas. You can use a wide range of bottles ranging from 4 inches up to 12 inches in height. It can dispense over 200 standard 750 ml bottles of wine per hour!
The WEBF2 bottle Filler is comprised of top quality materials. It features a Siemens digital touch screen micro processor for fast and highly accurate memorized settings. It is easy to change or modify your settings with just the touch the screen. It is engineered with independent spouts so that you can fill one or two bottles at a time. The WEBF2 comes with many practical features such as manual top up, foam control and flow rate control. It can fill with liquids temperatures up to 170 F (76 C).
- Convenient counter top design, ready to set up and plug in
- Can perform Automatic visual Fill and Timed Fill
- Sturdy stainless steel construction, top quality food grade components
- Flexible adjustment for a variety of bottle sizes
- Independent Flow controls included
- Self priming, beverage friendly pump
- Safe and dependable
- Clearly written manual included with full support
- Easy to clean and maintain
Unbeatable Price ... $1,775 including gas injection.
- One Year Guarantee
- 115 VAC (0.5 amp) standard 3 prong plug in (220 volt also available)
- Flow rate 1.4 GPM (5.3 Litres per minute)
- ½ inch, 6 ft. product line with convenient John Guest fitting included
- ¼ gas injection fitting (uses standard nylon tube)
- Dimensions: 11” D x 12” W x 19” H
- Shipping weight 29 lbs (13 Kg)