Complete System - Juice
Click Image for Gallery
COMPLETE WINERY SYSTEM USING JUICE!
If you are planning to produce your own wines, ciders or meads using prepared juices, then you will be more than pleased with our Complete Winery System for Juice. We can provide you with everything you will need to make a selection of fine quality products from juice to bottle. Let WE put together a complete and efficient system designed specifically for your operation - all ready for straight-forward installation.. Your system will be expandable to handle your growth. The price is unbeatable considering all that is done for you. Call us to discuss your requirements. WE will save you time and money!
The following is an example of a popular system that features 1,000 Liter (264 US gallon) stainless steel fermenters (other sizes are available).
This system with variable capacity tanks can produce many styles of fermentable product in your choice of batch volume. Note that, as with all WE systems, we can modify the equipment to suit your particular needs.
- 5 x 1,000 Liter (264 US gallon) stainless steel Italian made fermentation tanks with variable capacity lids including hand pump with manomter, gasket, pressure release valve, tubing, and stainless anti-dust cover - Diameter 37", height 58".
- Stainless steel stands for the tanks - add 18 inches to overall height
- ¾” stainless steel ball valves with stainless tank adapters, complete with 1.5" tri-clamp fittings
- 100 feet ¾” food grade, clear braided transfer hoses with 1.5" tri-clamp barb fittings, clamps and gaskets
- Self priming flexible impeller pump, Euro 30 (220 Volt) or Zeta 25 (115 volt) with by-pass and 1.5" tri-clamp connections
- Nitrogen gas hose assembly with Nitrogen regulator, 10 ft braided 3/8” hose and hand spraying handle
- 20 pad, plate & frame filter with 115 Volt self priming pump, by-pass, pressure gauge, 1.5" tri-clamp fittings and 3/4" pre-screen strainer
- Heavy duty double compartment stainless steel sink unit with standpipes, adjustable legs and 8" commercial grade tap set - 51” l x 25” w x 44” H
- Stainless steel mixing paddle - requires hand drill
- Complete Automatic bottle washing system with powerful 1 hp 115 Volt washing pump, stainless steel bottle spray manifold and adjustable legs - requires drain, hot water supply and separate 20 amp circuit
- 2 easy load bottle trays to fit your size of bottles
- 2 custom fitted stainless steel drain tables with back splash and adjustable legs - 42" long, counter top height (other lengths available)
- Enolmaster 4 head semi automatic bottle filler
- Semi-automatic counter top semi-automatic corker with protective acrylic shield - requires small compressor
- Stainless steel, counter top shrink tunnel 115 volt plug in
ACCESSORIES & SUPPLIES:
- All stainless steel 304 sanitary tri-clamp fittings
- Enough processing and packaging supplies to get you started (filter sheets, corks, shrinks, hydrometer, pails, bottle drainers and miscellaneous tools etc.)
- Detailed installation and assistance with your site specifications
Complete system, ready to ship to your location …. $25,980!
Please allow 60 to 90 days for delivery depending on the time of season
Note that this system can be expanded to accommodate your sales growth by with the addition of more tanks without having to replace the other components.
OPTIONAL PORTABLE CHILLING SYSTEM: ... $3,900.
Including GD250 1/2 hp Glycol chilling deck, WE Chilling Pod, inlet and outlet hoses with 1.5" tri-clamp fittings, control/shut off valve, food grade glycol and large cart with shelf.
OPTIONAL BAG-IN-BOX FILLING: ... $695.
Complete counter top bag-in-box filling unit, fully adjustable for both bags and pouches. Gas purge option add $100.
OPTIONAL MEMBRANE FILTRATION: ... $189.
10 inch clear filter housing with 3/4" fittings plus (2) membrane cartridges rated at 0.5 micron,
Hose connections using 1.5" tri-clamp fittings also available.
Call WE Winery Equipment to design your own professional quality wine making system! 1-888-647-5568